Mystery Customer believes that our shopper’s safety comes first.
The weather in Australia has been turbulent to say the very least, with multiple cases of flooding and storms affecting different parts of the country.
Although hired as contractors, we want all our mystery customers to review their personal safety before they complete a mystery shopping assignment. If the mystery shop is due on a particular day but the weather conditions are too dangerous for you to travel, we recommend that you contact us to explain the situation.
You can contact us by emailing email@example.com or by calling us on 1300 601 234. Your safety is always paramount.
To find out flood affected areas, please see the following websites:
• NSW: http://www.ses.nsw.gov.au/
• VIC: http://www.ses.vic.gov.au/CA256AEA002F0EC7/page/Current+Emergency+Inform…
• QLD: http://www.emergency.qld.gov.au/ses/
• SA: http://www.ses.sa.gov.au/site/home.jsp
• WA: http://www.ses-wa.asn.au/
• NT: http://www.pfes.nt.gov.au/
• TAS: http://www.ses.tas.gov.au/
The Mystery Customer team.